Arcosa Industries de México
In December 2017, Trinity Industries, Inc. announced a plan to separate into two standalone, publicly traded companies through the spin-off of their infrastructure-related businesses to their stockholders. The new company distributed to Trinity stockholders in the spin-off is Arcosa, Inc.
Who we are
Arcosa, Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a growth-oriented provider of infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading positions in construction, energy, and transportation markets.
Arcosa reports its financial results in three principal business segments: the Construction Products Group, the Energy Equipment Group, and the Transportation Products Group.
Our common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ACA.
Be the best company in the sectors we participate in, working with values and committed to creating a better world.
Commitment, Integrity, Efficiency, Team Work and Social Responsibility and Operational Safety
- We encourage our collaborator’s potential
- Our customers are our reason for being
- Optimize operations
- Promote the culture of secure operation practices, minimizing risks
- We preserve our natural resources, reducing the polluting waste generation
- We create benefits for our shareholders